Friday, February 20, 2009

I welcome myself to the world of blogging!






Well, I finally did it. I created a blog for our family. I think it will be a fun way to journal our fun moments of life. Speaking of life, here is the center of mine - Kenadie. She made her entrance into this world on November 9th, 2008. She was a very hard newborn with colic. But now that she's older, she's over it and a pretty happy baby. I love it that she gets so excited to see me in the mornings or anytime during the day. Could it be the fact that I have breasts? Was that inappropriate to say? Oh well.






2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute... or we talking about bule or the baby?

    I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world! LOVE YA

    PS- cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... ur really funny Beck. I’m happy you have a blog now. I see it as the best way to keep a journal and the cheapest way to scrapbook :)
    I love the picture of Kenadie. I know... isn’t awesome when they smile at you. I love, love, love it :) I’m glad Kenadie is over the colic stage. Now the fun part starts :)
    You did a really good job w/ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete