Saturday, June 26, 2010

Battle Creek Trail

This morning, Bule, Kenadie and I went on a hike to Battle Creek Falls in Pleasant Grove. A lot of my neighbors have been there and loved it so I wanted to try it out. It was a really simple, short hike with a waterfall at the end. Well, we could have gone further after the waterfall but I didn't want to and thought the waterfall was far enough.





This is a little pond on the way up that the waterfall runs into.





And the waterfall...not that great of a pic.





Kenadie did so good on the way up there.

She wanted to get out and hike, with a little help from her daddy.

Great little hike. I'm going to take my scouts there next month. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have such cute kids and grand daughter don't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Am excited to try it out! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete