Monday, October 11, 2010

Every other year craftiness

Well, it's been about a year and a half since I did something crafy so I thought it was time to do it again. I made these two flower bow holders and gave one to my sweet friend Ginnie. They were so fun and easy to make. I can finally clean out the bathroom drawer and display all the flower bows quite nicely. Oh and I also made the flowers in the second picture. Oh and Ginnie took that picture so that's why it looks really good compared to the first picture I took. Oh and I'll make one for you if you want me to!



3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS idea!!! I just might have to steal it for a baby shower gift some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling idea! I like the idea for a baby shower gift too! Nice work! :) How are you guys???

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable. and i've never seen this idea before, way to be creative!

    ReplyDelete