Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bedding for Kenadie

I was at Target today and happened to make my way over to the girls' bedding, just wanting to see what they had for Kenadie's big girl bed we'll be getting in the next month or two, and this is the first thing I saw and I fell in love with it. So cute, right? I hope the green goes well with the green we have on the walls.

I wish shopping for boys' crib bedding was this easy! I am struggling with that one for sure! Bule would probably be all for me using Kenadie's crib bedding for the boy just so we don't have to spend any more money! I wish I was joking.

3 comments:

  1. Soo cute! Ok..I definitely need a girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that I was in love with that bedding too! But my step mom is now making a quilt for Kambree so I am excited about that too :)

    ReplyDelete