Sunday, January 22, 2012

Drum Roll Please....

I would like to unveil my new living room! But after a brief explanation.

I've been wanting to re-do my living room for a while now. We decided to do that as our Christmas present to each other. Around Thanksgiving, I told Marc's sister's that I wanted to re-decorate the room and they wanted to help. Then it turned into them just taking over. I was ecstatic! I am clueless when it comes to decorating. I let them choose the color scheme, I chose the paint color, then they did the rest. They shopped for everything and wouldn't show any of it to us. They kicked us out for a couple of hours then put the whole room together. The unveiling was last night and I was speechless. It was so different than anything I would have done (cuz I don't have the brain to choose anything cute!) and it looks awesome!! It was the best thing that has happened to me in my life. Next to Marc, Kenadie and Roman. :)

Here's before...








AND HERE'S AFTER!!!









On the wall with the bead board, a little bench will go there soon.

Gorgeous, right? I love it so much! I'm in awe everytime I look at it.
Thank you Giuliana and Laura!

3 comments:

  1. It looks so good! Send Giuliana and Laura over to my place would ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO so Beautiful Becky! I especially LOVE the chairs. THe fabric is so pretty. What a fun gift and even better that someone else planned it all for you :)

    ReplyDelete