Thursday, March 19, 2009

Helmet, or no Helmet? That is the question.

So, I have a nurse from the Utah County Health Department's Welcome Baby program come to my house every month. She just checks on Kenadie and makes sure she's developing well. Last month she was here and she looked at Kenadie's head and told me it was really flat and that I should look into getting a helmet for her to round it out. I was thinking, HECK NO! My child will not wear one of those things (Jonna, I know Jenzy wore one; nothing against him!) . I tell her, ok, thanks for the info. I'm not saying I wouldn't get a helmet for Kenadie if she absolutely needed it, I'm just saying, I'd rather her not look like a mini football player. I knew Kenadie's 4 month well check-up was coming up so I was just going to ask her doctor and see what he thought. We went last week and he looked at it and mentioned it was kind of flat but on a scale of 1-10 it was 2 and no helmet required. Thank goodness!



1 comment:

  1. That is one CUTE baby.....just like her nonno.

    xxoo Babbo

    ReplyDelete