Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas

I guess I should write about our Christmas.

I was more excited about it this year than last because Kenadie is older now and can get more excited about things. We didn't even do anything for her last year cuz she was so little (7 weeks), she had no clue what was going on.

Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents. She liked her new toys and books but was really interested in climbing the stairs. After that, we went to Bule's parents house and had breakfast and opened more presents. Of course, I didn't have my camera.

Later that night we went to Bule's sister's in-law's house for dinner. Every year, the grandkids do The Navitity Story, complete with costumes, music, and narration from the scriptures. Last year, Kenadie was baby Jesus, this year she was a wiseman. Oh so cute!



















I feel a little out of place

No comments:

Post a Comment