Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kenadie's words

I'm writing these down for my own sake.

These are the ones that I posted when she was 14 months....

No, Mama, Dada, Mimi (Bule's mom), Pa (my dad), Oma (my mom), up, down, cheese, more, peas (please), cacka (cracker), hat, sock, shoe, binky, ball, milk, pen, bye, hi, br (bread), ta tu (thank you), all done, nack (snack), buckon (button), baby, tie, ow, stinky, coke (coat), knee, cucka (cucka, as in yuck!), bum, pee.

Here are some recent ones and some she's been saying for a while but I forgot to write down....

Mommy, Daddy, open, hold you, help you, monkey, all gone, elbow, swing, car, ride, rice, bean, meat, nice, hug, pasta, peas, pretzel, gurt (yogurt), juice, bubble, balloon, elmo, dude, yes, yeah, bed, blanky, garbage, happy, body, heavy, eye, toes, hair, head, pretty, cute, owl, moon, cake, nana (banana), ong (orange), cado (avocado, her favorite snack these days!), duck, poo, toot, dance, bouncy, egg, cup, here you go (more like hedo), knee, back, rub rub (lotion), spin, almost, hand, walk, belt, dirty, puppy, almost, i do, bee, truck, bird. I think that's all but I'm sure there are more that I can't think of right now.

2 comments:

  1. Some of those made me laugh so much! She is talking so much :) How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Inga! You forgot Inga! :-)

    ReplyDelete