Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We got to have 2 Thanksgiving meals this year. The saturday before Thanksgiving, we got together with my family. That will be a tradition from now on. My siblings are gone on the actual holiday so we decided to do it the saturday before so we could all be together. Of course there was lots of food and I didn't get pictures. I wasn't feeling well that day thanks to a nasty cold so. sadly, I wasn't able to enjoy the food. But it was nice to spend time with family, as always.
I am so thankful for my parents and the hardwork they put into a wonderful meal. They are the best!!
On the actual Thanksgiving holiday, we went to Midway to Marc's sister's house and spent the day with his family. What a great day it was. I was feeling great that day and loved the food and ate too much!


Maddi & Enzo enjoying the yummy cheeseball


Mimi, Matteo and Enzo, again, enjoying the cheeseball!

Max and Ana (marc's sister and bro-in-law) Can you see that butter is in the shape of a turkey?

Marc's parents, Steve & Paula, and Ava (niece)

Me & Ava just chillin' on the couch, tummy's full!


Kenadie could not stop kissing Ava. So cute!


Surprise!! Marc plays the violin! At the end of the evening, Ana and Maddi played a couple of songs for us on their violins (sorry, no pics) and then we all encouraged Marc to get up and play. He's so funny about playing. He never does it at home and it's pretty disappointing. He's great at it, but I wish he would play more.

Pretty sexy if I say so myself! :)

We had such a great day with the family. Everyone worked so hard to prepare an awesome meal. I am lucky to be part of such a loving family. I'm grateful for a wonderful husband who works hard so I don't have to (outside the home). And most of all I'm grateful for the fun little person we call Dee's. She has brought such a joy to our home. We love life with that girl!
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. :)

2 comments: