Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Easter 2011

It's been quite a while since I've updated my blog. I thought I'd better catch up!

Easter pics....

Saturday, April 23, we had an HOA Easter Egg Hunt. Kenadie had a great time!
Here she is with her friend Kaitlyn.













Later that night, we went to my sisters and colored eggs. I only got 2 good pics.






Sunday (Easter) Morning. Kenadie got this cute dress from Mimi.




Sunday evening at Mimi's house. With her cousins Maddi and Ava. Gorgeous girls!





Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard. She scored with the candy, money, cereal, juice, and crackers!





















I'm not sure what the history of the egg hunt is and how it started, but the kids love it and it's so fun to see their faces when they find something. But I won't forget the true meaning of Easter. I'm so grateful for our Savior and that He died for us. And that He was resurrected on the 3rd day, giving us all the opportunity to do the same. What an amazing thing it is that we can all live with our families after this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment