Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Roman at 3 months

My little man sure is growing! I love his chubby cheeks!

Man, did I luck out with this one. He is such a laid back, happy boy.

With him being the second child, I don't get to hold him as much as I did with Kenadie and he is content to sit there in his bouncer or swing.

He sleeps really well at night. The last 2 nights have been from 8:30-5. He doesn't cry when I put him in bed. He'll just fall asleep. AAAAAAAAH. Sigh of relief!

His legs are getting stronger and he can stand up on them.

He smiles at me all the time. I just have a hard time getting the smile on camera.

I've noticed, though, that I haven't taken as many pictures of him (thus, the reason I only have 3 pictures of him at this age!).

He is close to giggling when I tickle him. It's like a grunt.

I can't tell you how much he weighs now but at 2 months, he was 11 lbs.

I am so in love with this boy it almost hurts!







No comments:

Post a Comment