Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kenadie is 3!

Kenadie turned 3 today. But it's more like 16.

She is so full of personality and says the darndest things! She acts more like a grown up (sometimes) than a 3 year old.

In small ways we had celebrated her birthday nearly everyday for the last 6 months just because she said it was her birthday. So if we acted like today was just another day, she wouldn't have known the difference.

She is such a sweet girl most of the time. And she's the best helper I know.

She loves her little brother more than she loves me. But that's ok. And I hope it lasts her whole life.



















a


Best doctor I know!




Our lives would be really boring without this firecracker of a girl. She was so meant to be here in our family and I love her with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment