Saturday, May 30, 2009

Practice makes perfect!

We've been praciticing rolling over for a while now and last night Kenadie finally rolled over by herself. Of course I didn't see it for the first time. I was cleaning out cupboards in the kitchen and Bule was playing with her. But he yelled and made sure I knew that she had done it. So I ran in the other room with the camera and got her rolling over again on video.

You never really know how idiotic you sound when you talk to a baby until you hear yourself on video!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah for Kenadie!! The same thing happened to me the first time Kaitlyn rolled over. I was the kitchen and Craig yelled to me to tell me she did it. I couldn't believe I'd missed it! And then I stood there with the camera waiting for her to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. You two are so cute with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I want you to post alll the developmental milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Kenadie! Pretty soon she'll be the one cleaning out the cupboards!:)

    ReplyDelete