Friday, September 11, 2009

The Green-eyed Monster

I hate to admit this, but I must get it off my chest...

I am jealous of Kenadie.

Bule is smitten with her.
When he leaves for work she gets lots of hugs and kisses and "I'll miss you's".
Then he turns to me and says, "Bye Bec". That's all I get.
When get gets home, same thing. "Oh I missed you so much Kenadie." Blah Blah Blah.
Then he says to me, "Hi Bec."
He tells me she's his favorite girl in the world. I thought I was his favorite girl in the world.

I am so happy that he loves his daughter so much and I like seeing that.
But please, Bule, don't forget about me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so I'm not the only one~ Thats nice to know! Russ is the exact same way. What's a mom to do???

    ReplyDelete
  2. he just loves her so much because she is half you! ;)

    ReplyDelete