Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sick Baby

So I just found out that Kenadie has an ear infection! She had a really high fever two nights in a row and I thought that was crazy so I took her to the doctor today. He looked at her ears and said she has "a whopper of an ear infection." I had no clue. She never showed any signs. He just prescribed an anti-biotic, bubble gum flavored of course, so I think she will feel a lot better by tomorrow. She's been sleeping a lot the last two days (which i love!) and I think that will help too. She's actually been pretty happy during the days so I'm glad about that.
This is Kenadie's first big illness and it's really not even a big deal. Now if she could just be immune to anything else that comes her way, then I'd be happy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found out what it is and that it isn't anything serious. Get better soon, Kenadie!!

    ReplyDelete