Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spilt Milk

So, I had to pick up a few things at the store today.
I walked in the house with 2 gallons of milk in one hand and a huge box of diapers in the other.
I dropped one of the gallons of milk and it busted open and milk spilled everywhere in my front entry way.
I stood there in shock for a few seconds not knowing what the heck I should do.
Get some grahm crackers? Cereal? Oreos?
I opted for huge towels.
After the towels were sopping wet, I threw them outside and wiped up the rest of the mess with paper towels.
Then mopped.
Needless to say, that was disgusting!

6 comments:

  1. Well at least you didn't cry over spilled milk :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till Kenadie is old enough to pull it out of the fridge and carry it to her room and fill her every lego full of milk!!

    Sorry that happened. Good thing it was in the entry way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you guys on Swals blog :) Ran into Marc's parents a while ago while we were in Utah and they said you were doing well. Kenadie is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! At least it gives you something to blog about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least it didn't spill IN your car! that happened to me, and the car still smells 2 years later after trying EVERYTHING to get the smell out!
    but i'm sure that was still a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that why they started putting it in plastic containers....so it wouldn't bust open when dropped?!!! Hey..I've got one for you....puke consisting of chocolate milk, hamburger, and french fries...all over the car!!!!

    ReplyDelete